Next Stop..LA




So, upon graduation..I was hired to be an Assistant Personal Shopper at the glamourous Saks Fifth Avenue. Anyone who knew me while I was in college knew that Saks was the ONLY retail store I cared to work in. Luckily, I was given that opportunity. I was also given the chance to meet some really great people before leaving the company to put all my effort and heart into Sam&Ginger. My friend Ashley who worked at Saks with me was accepted into a design program in Los Angeles. (Lucky her). Being the fashion obsessed girl that she is, for her going away party she asked me to design 30 red velvet cupcakes & make it a Chanel theme. It was my first attempt at the Chanel cupcakes and 6 hours later, they were finally done. Pretty good for my first time.

Stay tuned for more Goodies Dolls

xoxonava