CRUELLA DE VIL




Everyone who knows me knows one thing; I LOVE Halloween! This year, my friends and I all decided to be Sexy Disney Characters. It honestly wasn't my favorite idea, but sometimes you have to just deal with it. At first, I was dreading the idea of being a mundane Disney character ( I wanted to be a cupcake), but after walking past MAC, I saw their villians collection and knew I'd suprise everyone by being Cruella. 

I didn't want the traditional hair standing up look, so I took a modern, younger and trendier approach. I spent an afternoon in the fabric district and shopped around for cloths that resemble anything Cruella. I was in luck and my entire costume was made in under 30 bucks. I spray painted one side of my teased hair white, put in my favorite turban and draped myself in everything black and white. To add a special touch to my costume, I dragged around a stuffed dalmation all night.